Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Counting Down

In twenty four hours, our ride will arrive to take us to the Calgary International Airport. My bag is almost packed, but I'm still trying to wrap up the paperwork part of our life. Every bill I pay has to come to me electronically from now on. Every bill has it's own account number and pin. Some are obvious and some are elusive. Some bills are in my name and some are not. I am also trying to wind up two corporations on behalf of my husband with the help of our accountant. There are only twenty four hours left to accomplish so much. The good news is - when the plane leaves I plan to be on it whether everything on my list is done or not. The good news is that adventures and once in a life time experiences are just over the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!