Friday, September 12, 2014

Five reasons why yesterday was a great day



http://www.hdcartoonwp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/wpid-Shaun_the_Sheep-hd-cartoon-wallpapers.jpg


1.  Watched an episode of Koyun Shaun aka Shaun the Sheep with Nicole and Sam.  It's laugh out loud funny!  Really if you're having a down day check out the Cartoon Network and those ridiculous sheep.

2.  Finally after months and months I finished For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway.  It was a long read, but I finished it.  I enjoyed the action packed beginning and end, but the middle was difficult and boring.  It seemed pointless, but now I wonder if EH was actually making a point about war.

3.  I went for a walk and a swim.

4.  I had an unplanned nap on the hammock.

5.  I got to Skype Johanna and my Mom.  Being separated from my daughter gives me a better understanding of what my mom's been dealing with all these months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!